Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts packed with bacon. Perfectly roasted in a 10-minute trip in the Air Fryer topped with honey and sriracha.
Sweet, savory & spicy Brussels Sprouts
I love Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts and they make me feel healthy.
Confession #1: Sometimes I have to make myself eat vegetables.
So if I find a fantastic way to get some in my tummy, believe me, I'm going to tell y'all about the recipe.
This is one of those times!
Confession #2: I didn't know Brussels sprouts were a thing until I was an adult. And I avoided them because... well, we all know... Brussels have a bad reputation.
But, now I wish I had known about them my whole life and that I didn't believe all the bad kid rumors.
Because I love these little beauties! And guess what?! So does every person who ever says "I don't like Brussels sprouts" who has come to my table to eat.
Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts are all the things:
- bacon--no wonder it's so yummy!
- fast--10 minutes...Seriously!
- easy--throw in the Air Fryer and turn it on. Done.
- delish--deeply roasted yumminess along with chewy bacon!
- doesn't taste like a boring veggie
First, I think I should point out that Brussels has an "s" on it! Who knew??!!
Cut the Brussels in half (quarter the larger ones) so they have more surface area to caramelize.
If you want your dish to be spicier, add red chili flakes when roasting.
No Air Fryer? Roast these beauties in the oven at 400 degrees instead.
Halfway through cooking, shake and toss the Brussels sprouts to ensure even cooking.
Fast & Easy Peasy
Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts are the fastest, easiest way to achieve a great veggie.
Note: In this recipe, the bacon is not precooked. Just chop it up and throw it in with your halved Brussels Sprouts. It will cook alongside the Brussels sprouts.
Also, I find the cooking time in my Air Fryer for these to be around 10 minutes.
Of course, Air Fryers vary, but for me, this is much faster than cooking in my oven. Yay!
Short ingredient list = fantastic veggies for my life! But check out the section below on Variations for other fantastic ideas.
Make sure to let me know what you end up adding to your recipe.
Brussels Sprouts--trim the end off and any loose or discolored leaves.
Chopped Bacon--Life is better with bacon in it. I like a good meaty pork bacon, but you can certainly use turkey bacon if you desire. If you feel like it's thinly sliced, you might add the bacon about half way through the cooking time.
Olive Oil--leave it out if you have concerns about cooking with EVOO at higher temperatures. The fat from the bacon will be enough.
Salt/Pepper--adjust to your taste. Bacon will bring some saltiness to the dish, so go light. You can always add at the table.
Honey--I like local honey and supporting my local beekeepers.
Sriracha--Choose your fav version. Or if you don't have Sriracha, use a pepper sauce of your choice such as Tabasco or Crystal brands.
Preheat the Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
Combine Brussels sprouts, uncooked bacon, olive oil, salt, and pepper, in a bowl; toss until coated.
Put in Air Fryer basket and roast until Brussels sprouts are golden brown and tender.
This takes about 10 minutes.
Drizzle with honey and Sriracha sauce.
Serve while hot.
I love that this recipe has loads of flexibility. A few variations that I enjoy:
- Crunchy: Add in chopped pecans, walnuts, or pine nuts while roasting
- More sweetness: Add dried cranberries
- Hot version: Add red chili flakes for more heat
- Asian flavor: Add a little soy sauce and sesame oil
- Cheesy: Toss in a little feta cheese with the honey and sriracha drizzle
- Balsamic Vinegar drizzle instead of honey
Store leftovers in a covered container in the fridge for 3-5 days. Reheat in the Air Fryer or microwave.
Sometimes I think I "need" a second Air Fryer... Because I really like to have Red Potatoes in Air Fryer alongside these Brussels...
Yall! Now THAT is a meal fit for a king/queen!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? ❤️
Lastly, if you tried Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts in Air Fryer following this recipe, please let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment and/or rating!
I love hearing from you! I'll do my best to respond to each comment.
And, of course, if you make this recipe, tag me on Instagram! Seeing your photos is my favorite thing!
- Wash hands before cooking
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts in Air Fryer
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 4 slices bacon diced
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
- Combine Brussels sprouts, bacon, olive oil, salt, and pepper, in a bowl; toss until coated.
- Put in Air Fryer basket and roast until Brussels sprouts are golden brown and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with honey and Sriracha sauce.
- Serve while hot.